Sunday, October 12, 2008

High on the Hog!

I had a great time this weekend in the beautiful north-central mountains of PA with my friends, Coke and Greg. I stalked this wild boar (sow) with my Hoyt V-Tec and was very pleased. Only about 30 minutes into stalking did I manage to arrow this beautiful red Russian boar. After my first shot (27 yards), which was right on the button, she turned aggressively towards me, ready to charge and light me up with those razor-sharp tusks. I had enough trees between us to allow me time to finish it up with another arrow (or two). They are very hard to take down as I learned and very aggressive fighters. While not the Erymanthian boar, I am very pleased with my harvest and look forward to enjoying the feast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seth
Nice job, was happy to be there. Its was great celebrating
over a few beers.
Say hello to Coke and Greg!

Mark>>---->